Once in the programme and onto the next step after registration, your company will receive the following for the standard small company programme:
- Management advice and support line
- An allocated member of the Infection Control team to assist your company throughout the year
- A complete set of sector specific cleaning manuals and all supporting documentation
- Cleaning audit tools, provided via our ICAT software management system
- Cleaning schedules will be provided by email once we have reviewed the ones already in use. If your cleaning company’s sector specific schedules are not sufficient, we will supply those ourselves or amend your own
- Training for all staff groups. We would train the team leaders on how to train their own staff (train the trainer training) so they in turn an train the cleaners, IPS supply the materials and packs.
- The cleaner’s Supervisors and/or Management course (one day on site or use of the open course dates) this is the higher level decontamination lead training.
- We write to all your clients stating your cleaning company is now part of our Partnership Programme with Infection Prevention Solutions and our team will now be working to help their cleaning company to improve and/or maintain the healthcare standards to the benefit of their clients. We will also inform your clients we will select at random clients to do a full on site cleaning audit and ATP testing to be sure our cleaning partners maintain the standards we work together to maintain.
Following completion of Step 2 “Affiliated Partnership” status will be conferred on the Company and the logo will be issued (see brochure).
This lowest is priced at £1,900 plus VAT per year and is payable as one invoice, or alternatively you can pay £190 plus VAT a month over ten months via standing order.
Please see the full brochure (download it here) for all your benefits when you reach approved status, which is when we tell our clients about your services and recommend you as a formal partner of ours.
Our team at Infection Prevention Solutions want only two Cleaning Partners per major city, except London where we need up to eight and one only cleaning partner in major towns. We are not looking to make this a large programme but a solid and robust one across the UK, so that our clients can find you in our systems and hear about our cleaning partners on our newly launched social media and news pages. We publicise all approved partners at our open courses at the relevant locations that your cleaning company covers.